ISO9001 Industrial Shock Absorber , Mercedes - Benz W220 S Class
Car Suspension Parts
A220 320 2438
for Mercedes-Benz S class
Year of car
1998 - 2005 year
Front left and right
Place of origin
Closed to original quality
3-5 days after payment
Carton / Pallet / Bubble bag / Double Blister. It also can be
ordered as required.
Usually ship by sea / Air parcel. For urgent order deliver by
express ( DHL / UPS / FeDex / TNT / ARAMEX)
* We have the advanced machine, skilled employee to guarantee the
nice quality. Supply full range of air suspension for car :
- Air shock absorber / air suspension shock
- Air compressor pump
- Mercedes-Benz air suspension repair kits
- BMW air suspension repair kits
- Audi air suspension repair kits
- Land Rover air suspension repair kits
- Hose crimping machine and dies
- Air suspension kits /air suspension spring
- Hydraulic shock absorber
- Air suspension valve / air distribution block
- Power steering pump
- Automobile control arms
- Transmission filters
- Steering rack
* What is Air suspension shock ?
Air suspension shock is the system of parts that connects the frame
to the wheels, thus isolating it from
the road, allowing for relative motion. In addition to supporting
the full weight of your vehicle, suspension
systems affect stance, ride height, handling, and ride quality.
1. Q: what is the warranty of your products?
A: All parts have a One-Year Warranty. as long as it is within the
warranty period and proof of purchase is available. Improper use or
installation is not a manufacturer's defect
2. Q:How many days it take to recive my order?
A. FEDEX and DHL shipping may take 5-7 business days, depending on
what items are ordered. Both shipping options basis on working
3. Q:Which side of my car is the Right and Left
A. The right and left sides of an automobile are determined as if
sitting in the car facing forward. Thus, the left side is on the
left when sitting in the car facing forward, and the right side is
on the right. For American cars, the driver’s side is on the left,
and the passenger sits to the right of the driver. For cars in
Japan, Britain, Ireland, the Bahamas and some other former British
colonies -- where they drive on the left side of the road -- the
passenger sits on the left side, and the driver (along with all the
driving controls) is on the right.
4.Q.:What is ADS? How can I tell if my Mercedes is equipped with
A. ADS stands for Active Dampening System. ADS is standard on all
GL550 and ML trucks equipped with AIRMATIC. ADS was optional on all
other GL models such as the GL320, GL350, and GL450. You can easily
check to see if your car is equipped with ADS by examining the
AIRMATIC control buttons located on the dash panel below the Air
5. Q: Can the price be cheaper?
A: Of course, you will be offered a good discount for big amount.
* How to get the right item :
Method 1 : Show me the chassis No. and engine No.
Method 2 : Show me the OEM No. or Parts No.
Method 3: Show me the photo
* About Delivery :
1. Please make sure your address and contact information is
accurate and correct
2. We hope it arrives on time but since this is an international
delivery, shipping time will be highly depended on the logistic
company and local customers or duties. Thank you for your
3. In order to ensure you received your commodities with paying
lower taxes, we will declare the custom invoice with lower valued,
we do this for saving your money. The value do not mean the total
you paid or anything else .Any import charges is the buyer’s
* Contact information :
Contact number: Ivy Lee
Mobile number / WHATSAPP / WECHAT: +86 13609036725