250micron 10mil Pouch Laminating Film Glossy Lamination For Office
File size laminating pouches are used to protect documents from
damage. Laminating pouches are intended to be used in pouch
laminating machine. The laminating pouch is sealed on one edge for
your laminating convenience. The document or item is placed inside
the laminating pouch and placed in the hot pouch laminator to seal.
- Clear polyester, laminating pouches.
- Rounded edges for a professional finish.
- Water, grease and dirt resistant for excellent document protection.
- All pouches are given as total thickness in microns.
- Pouches can be used with all hot laminators.
- Gloss finish produces enhanced, rich colours for a bright, clear
and high shine appearance.
|Size||A2,A3,A4,A5,A6,A7,A8, B4, B5 or other any size as customers'
|Packing||Normally 100 pcs/pack,opp bag+white/color box+carton.(or as
Waterproof, preventing alteration, preventing destructive insect,
bearing rot. After laminating, the product is transparent,flat and
sticky strongly,can protect the file ,photo or card for long time.
4. What thickness laminating pouches should I use?
Some laminators are limited by the thickness of lamination film
they can accommodate. The thickness of a lamination pouch is gauged
in mil(thousandths of an inch).Hot selling thickness is 3mil,5mil,
7mil and 10mil.
Which one to choose depends on your requirements. The thickness
determines the rigidity or stiffness of the laminate, so if you
want something that is less likely to bend or fold over, a thicker
pouch is better.
Restaurants often use thick laminating pouches for their menus.
However, thick pouches are more expensive, so if you’re doing a lot
of laminating and want to keep costs down, thinner pouches might be
5. Instructions For Use:
These laminating pouches are all thermal and require a heated or
thermal pouch laminating machine to operate:
- Open the pouch and place the item to be laminated centrally inside
the pouch as close to the sealed edge possible.
- Insert the pouch, with the sealed edge first into the laminator at
the correct temperature.
- Allow the pouch to cool to the touch before handling it.
6. Why Choose Us:
- Professional Manufacturer
- More Than 15 Years Experience
- OEM/ODM Service.
- Products Exported To Europe, United States ,Southeast Asia, Middle
East and other countries and regions.